F. (250) 248-3550
Phone Jill firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.jilltuggle.com
173 West Island Hwy
let's find your new home
Search for Real Estate in and around Parksville/Qualicum
BREATH-TAKING Top Floor Waterfront! Perfect place for a family vacation with 100% ownership & 180 day owner stay. Create family memories and create a little nest-egg while you're absent - this isn't a time share or fractional ownership..just a place to kick back and have fun and enjoy with your kids, their kids and kids' kids! The best of all, a lock-off unit to double up on rental income, 2.1 participation f...
Comfortable-classy, West-Coast quality, elegantly-casual, original Klobchar Craftsman show-home design! Amazingly thought out 3 bd/den or 4th bd/3bath floor-plan of massive luxuriously appointed entertainment space, whether formal or fun-family night, expansive hardwood flows, boasting exclusive millwork with rich-hued cabinets, extensive granite, top-end appliances, including temperate controlled wine fridge...
Acc Offer... Welcome to your Vancouver Island water-front beach lifestyle at Qualicum Landing! Ocean view & scents welcome with each morning stretch from your bed, coffee on your patio, no pressures except to enjoy life! This popular Capilano Beach model home boasts 1580 sf., 3 spacious bedrooms, the quintessential home-away-from-home, designed with complete comfort in mind with granite counters, 5 stainless ...
BEAUTIFUL ESTUARY PLACE! This private patio home is an end unit & is in pristine/move in condition. Spacious open floor plan with great room concept, gourmet kitchen with oversized island & loads of cupboard space. 9' ceilings, gas fireplace, built on 4' crawl space, indoor sprinkler system & has hardwood floors throughout. Master bedroom has large walk in closet & lovely ensuite, the 2nd bedroom is generous ...
Full ownership provides great flexibility as to when YOU may occupy the unit. Located on Rathrevor Beach with miles of beach plus use hot tub, pool, tennis court and kids play area - Resort is on seven acres! Rated as one the best units; an "A" in the rental pool; this unit is fully updated and comfortable.Lots of natural light, private patio, open kitchen design, In-unit washer and dryer... you truly have it...
Exceptional 3bd/2ba bright & super-clean rancher will be loved the moment you walk in! Cheery entry & openly spacious kitchen/family room boasts a super efficient natural-gas fireplace & provides the perfect setting for visiting while culinary treats are created in the easy flow workspace with updated appliances, counter tops, sink & lighting. Ample windows expose natural light & patio doors open to the beaut...
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015