P. (250) 248-4321
Phone Jill firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.jilltuggle.com
173 West Island Hwy
let's find your new home
Search for Real Estate in and around Parksville/Qualicum
Situated on a no-thru street ideal for a small family or retirement couple is this lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom rancher. Home features open kitchen to family room area which includes updated appliances, counter tops, sink and lighting. Family room offers natural gas fireplace and living room offers electric fireplace. Formal dining area is ideal for guests or family dinners. Large master suite includes 3pc en...
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
I have had diverse career paths, after growing up on Vancouver Island, my HOME, shared wonderful experiences as a Dental Assistant, Medical Receptionist, a piece of life in Alberta as an Insurance Broker-owner, and a Finance Manager for large auto dealerships, as well as where my amazing Real Estate career started.
Returning to this breathtakingly beautiful Island of ours' in 2006, continuation in life as a Real Estate Representative was ultimately the greatest choice of best experiences for me. Not discounting the journey through motherhood and grand-parenthood - true Life 101 transformed and enhanced my world through exhilarating and most valuable learning curves.
All of these elements gifted me essential tools and inspiration to provide you with the most thoughtful and relaxed experience, whether Buying or Selling.
Let me be your guide to also help you discover the magical ambiance of Vancouver Island living...whatever your needs and desires are, I want to help you open the door to YOUR new dreams.
Allow me to provide past clients' words shared from our journeys and experiences together:
"...an extraordinary, kind and trustworthy individual - her work is characterized by grace and charm, skill and integrity...I trust Jill to attend to my Real Estate needs with the greatest of care...honoured to know her...grateful for every opportunity to engage her as my agent and happy to call her my friend." Shams-Tabriz Habib - author, Soaring With Angels
"...assumed ad successfully executed my transactions exhibiting uncompromised ethics and integrity..." Tammy Mather B.Sc. Environ. CCEP
"... a delight to work with...efficient, extremely knowledgeable, worked selflessly on our behalf...our faithful, patient advocate in negotiations...amazing job...least painless of our several moves over the years!" Ruth and Vern Good - Parksville
"...one of the genuinely nicest Realtors we've had the pleasure of meeting and recommend her professionally and personally for a 'no pressure' experience..." Colleen Cole & Andrew Wray - Calgary